- Some direct sun or strong indirect light.
- An Aralia in an 8"diameter container should be watered with a quart (about 1 liter) of water when ready.
- An Aralia in a 10"diameter (25cm) pot can take 2 quarts or almost 2 liters of water when necessary.
- An Aralia in a 14" diameter (35cm) will take about 1 gallon or almost 4 liters of water.
- A daily mist of water can be helpful in order to provide extra humidity if your place has low humidity.
- Fertilize regularly for best growth.
The Indoor Garden TV