- Prefers bright indirect light up or a little direct sun. Full morning sun is fine but direct full afternoon sun will probably be too much. Keep it a few feet away from sunny western and southern exposures.
- Water thoroughly when the top is dry. It will wilt if it gets too dry but will recover shortly after a good soak.
- -- in a 6" (15 cm) diameter pot, water with 1 pint of water (almost 1/2 liter)
- --in a 10"(25 cm) diameter pot will use about 2 quarts of water (or 2 liters) when necessary
- -- in a 14" (35 cm) diameter pot, use 1 gallon of water (almost 4 liters)
- Fertilize regularly for best growth and blooming.
- The leaves could use a regular dusting with a feather duster. Once in a while, a gentle shower in the bathtub or outdoors, when it is warm outside, is very helpful.
The Indoor Garden TV show